I haven’t posted much these past weeks. I “suffer” from S.A.D. Seasonal Affected Disorder.
I have been moody, cranky, down, sad, anxious, nervous and frustrated.
Here comes the whine: The moody, cranky, down and sad comes directly from the gray, cold, snirty weather. Stupid me, I waited a year too long to finally decide to get out of this burg.
The anxious, nervous and frustrated come from finally deciding to get out of this burg!!!
Lack of sleep, with RLS adding to my anxiety, and pain from a knee that should be replaced, has me up at 4am doing a blog!!!
How does this play in to my feelings on social media…well, IMHO, the only thing worse than Twitter is Pinterest!
Let’s look at Twitter: here’s one
Jane Doe @Jane Doe
@kerrykosky chgd sks, rd ystdy, grn tdy #fleecysocks
Huh? 1. Did you say you changed your socks? Am I supposed to care? I am surprised you didn’t tell me you pooped today!! And where did you learn to spell? Why bother to teach English anymore. Clearly a new and alien language has been developed! Why bother to teach little kids the alphabet…obviously they will have no use for vowels.
I am too old to learn a new language…especially one as dumb as that!!! IMHO
2. I am NOT @kerrykosky. I AM Kerry Kosky.
3. The symbol # is NOT a “hash tag”!!! It is a pound sign…used to order meat and cheese and it is the button on the phone that you push after you enter your prescription number or your credit card number!!!
AND # does NOT belong in a Facebook post!!!!!
And as for Pinterest…I set up an account and discovered I can only “pin” other people’s photos to my boards. Sorry but I have some pretty nice photos I would like to pin but that option is not allowed on my sidebar. And my screen is nothing like the screens shown in tutorials!!
So, even though I have a Twitter and Pinterest account, don’t look for me there…I will never be back.
Here is where you can find me:
1. I have a very nice Facebook page.
2. You can comment on it or message me or IM me.
3. I have an email address that is noted on my FB page…I check my email several times a day.
4. I have a cell phone…you may text me or call me.
5. Last I heard the post office is still open…you can find my mailing address on 411.com.